XPO Logistics Hiring Process
Finding a new job opportunity and make your application process as simple as possible.
Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- Searching for a Job
- Create a Profile
- assessment test
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
XPO Logistics Assessment Test
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What is an assessment test?
The assessment test is a selection used to determine a candidate’s cognitive ability or personality. A high assessment test score can open the door to getting a job offer.
It is ideal to start preparing for a test as long in advance as possible. However, the hiring manager may often give short advance notice before the test.
Preparing beforehand increases your chances of success by about 70%.
Tests to prepare them for before the interview:
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
XPO Logistics is an American multinational transportation and contract logistics is a top ten global logistics provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions.
Headquarters: Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Number of locations: 1,600
- Menlo Logistics was a global supply chain company operating in 20 countries on five continents.
- Con-way was an American multinational freight transportation and logistics company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.
- Bounce Logistics specialize in over-the-road logistics for freight forwarding supply chains.
- Nd Thier GmbH The company’s line of business includes providing trucking transportation services.
- Simply Logistics
- ND Services is an environmental services company.
- Premier Logistics is an expert in global innovative transportation solutions.
- savam Lux
- Kelron Distribution Systems arranging of transportation of freight and cargo.
Jobs at XPO Logistics
- Truck Driver / Home Daily
- Non-CDL Driver
- Warehouse Supervisor – 2nd Shift
- Customer Service Representative
- Senior Engineer, Product Engineer
- Forklift Operator – 1st Shift
- Dockworker (Full-Time)
- Warehouse Supervisor – 3rd Shift
- Machine Operator – 1st Shift
- Material Handler
- Freight Operations Supervisor
- Industrial Engineer
- Clerk – 2nd Shift
- Quality Assurance Manager