The employee selection process typically includes steps like Reviewing cover letters and resumes; Pre-hire assessments test and Interview.
Hiring process at AmerisourceBergen
- Start your application.
- screening – assessment test, phone screen or interview.
- Pre-employment background check, which includes a drug screen and criminal check.
Almost every company uses test such aptitude test as an additional tool for employee selection. What you should know before taking your assessment test.
Pre-employment tests are standardized assessments designed to evaluate candidates the tests aren’t that much different from any other test you have taken in your life.
Practice is the key of success the practice will improve your performance and your chance of getting hired.
You will need to practice the following tests:
|Finance Jobs||Operations Jobs|
|Customer Service/Call Center Jobs||Information Technology Jobs|
|Administrative Jobs||Pharmacy Jobs|
|Legal Jobs||Sales Jobs|
|Human Resources Jobs||Consulting Jobs|
|$13.00 per hour||Warehouse Associate|
|$16.00 per hour||Senior Warehouse Worker|
|$34.00 per hour||Local Driver|
|$18.00 per hour||Truck Driver|
|Open position 700+|
|Number of employees: 20,000 people worldwide|
|Headquarters: Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States|
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is an American is a leading global healthcare solutions company that was formed by the merger of Bergen Brunswig and AmeriSource in 2001.
Headquarters: Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States
- MWI Animal Health is an international animal health products supplier for veterinarians.
- Innomar Strategies is the leading service provider for specialty pharmaceutical, biotech manufacturers, and healthcare professionals in Canada.
- PharMerica is a Fortune 1000 company merger of Kindred Healthcare’s pharmacy business with a subsidiary of AmerisourceBergen.
- US Bioservices Corporation independent specialty pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions leverages in‑depth knowledge of healthcare delivery and vast client experience to implement innovative solutions.
In The News
Once again, AmerisourceBergen is moving from No. 12 to No. 10, as revenues grew by nearly 10%
|Career Web Site|| |