We will help you understand the recruitment process in order to get ready for the job interview at United Natural Foods
Hiring Process at United Natural Foods
In order to be hired you need to go through the following steps:
- Apply Online
- Complete a Phone Interview
- Assessment test
- Background and Drug Screening
- In-Person Interview
As part of the selection and recruitment process, you will need to pass a number of assessment tests depending on the position you are applying for.
This portion of the Logic battery of tests takes a look at your verbal and reading comprehension, which is a useful skill for all positions at United Natural Foods.
This section involves reading a prompt that may be of varying length. After you’ve read the text you must answer a series of questions that involve the information provided in the prompt.
The numerical reasoning section touches on your ability to understand and process mathematical data, though the need for advanced algebraic skills is not needed to pass the exam. Instead, you must be able to read graphs, charts, and written descriptions of data.
You will then answer multiple-choice questions, the answers to which can be found in the data provided.
Abstract Reasoning Test
Abstract reasoning is a very important skill for workers at United Natural Foods. This is thanks to the need to understand and evaluate complicated scenarios and problems with little assistance or managerial interference.
This section of the exam will involve looking at complex figures and illustrations, then using the provided information to answer questions involving image variations, patterns, and more.
In addition to the assessments at United Natural Foods, you will need to complete a personality assessment. These evaluations are vital to discovering your natural behavioral traits and reactive tendencies.
The personality and Preferences Index involves rating a multitude of questions and scenarios. This might involve reading a scenario and choosing how you might respond. It can also mean reading a behavioral trait and expressing how closely you relate to that trait.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
United Natural Foods is a Providence, R.I.-based natural and organic food company. It is the largest publicly traded wholesale distributor of health and specialty food in the United States and Canada.
Headquarters: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- SuperValu is an American wholesaler and retailer of grocery products.
- Cub is an American supermarket chain.
- Unified Grocers, originally Unified Western Grocers, was a retailer-owned wholesale grocery cooperative that supplies independent supermarkets in the Western United States.
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy, also known as Shoppers Food Warehouse, is a chain of 24 supermarkets located in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., metropolitan areas.
- County Market is a supermarket chain primarily operating in the Midwestern United States.
- Hornbacher’s is a supermarket chain that operates eight stores in Fargo and West Fargo, North Dakota, and Moorhead, Minnesota.
- Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy is a supermarket chain with three independently-owned stores, all of which are in Virginia.
- Super Rite Foods
UNFI is growing and is looking for
- CLASS-A CDL PART-TIME DRIVER – HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
- RECEIVER – GILROY
- CLASS A CITY TRUCK DRIVER – NEWARK, NJ
- PT ORDER SELECTOR – $20/HR.
- CLASS A CITY TRUCK DRIVER – BRONX, NY
- CUB FOODS – PART-TIME – E-COMMERCE SHOPPER
- CLASS A LOCAL TRUCK DRIVER
- SALES CONSULTANT- BAKERY/DELI
- SR. INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
- WAREHOUSE WORKERS – $22.40/HR + INCENTIVES