Knowing what to expect from the Uber Eats hiring process will help you succeed and pass the assessment successfully. Explore more about the application tips and the recruitment process.
What is the interview process like? Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment test unprepared.
Hiring Process Steps
- Find your Job
- Apply online
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
About the Company
Uber Eats is an American online food ordering and delivery platform launched by Uber in 2014
Headquarters location: San Francisco, California, United States
Parent organization: Uber Technologies
Ando online food delivery app.
- Main Delivery requirements:
- Have a government-issued ID
- Bike delivery Be at least 18 years old
- Scooter delivery Be at least 19 years old Have a valid driver’s license, registration, and vehicle insurance
- Car delivery valid driver’s license, registration, and vehicle insurance
Find open position
University Recruiting internship and graduate opportunity
- Engineering Manager
- MBA Summer Intern 2020-21: XLRI
- Test Support Manager
- Courier Marketing Lead
- Fullstack Engineer- Marketplace Intelligence and Data
- Military, Veteran, and Partner (MVP) Technology and Engineer
- Head of National Supply, Special Projects & Payments
Pre Employment Assessment Test Practice
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.