Many employers like Tibco require potential candidates to Take tests as part of the screening process.
In order to stand out and increase the chances of getting a job, it is important to understand the recruitment process and prepare for the interview and aptitude test.
How to Prepare for TIBCO’s Online Assessments?
For a wide range of positions at TIBCO, you must pass the CCAT test.
Cognitive Abilities Test (CCAT) is a reasoning assessment used to determine potential employees
For the position to which he is being interviewed.
About The company
TIBCO Software is a company that specializes in big data and software integrations.
Headquarters: Palo Alto, California, United States
Parent organization: Vista Equity Partners
- Information Builders founded in 1975 is a privately held software company headquartered in New York City.
- Jaspersoft Software company
- TIBCO Spotfire is an analytics platform. Before being acquired by TIBCO in 2007, Spotfire was a business intelligence company.
- Mashery Software company
- Orchestra S.A. Software company
- Scribe Software
- Alpine Data Labs is an advanced analytics interface working with Apache Hadoop and big data.
- Composite Software was previously a privately held data virtualization software company based in San Mateo, California.
- SnappyData, Inc.
- Proginet Corporation, which was acquired by Tibco Software in 2010, was a systems management software company.
University Program Tibco offer internships and full-time opportunities to students and recent graduates
Current career opportunities:
- Senior Solutions Engineer
- Partner Account Director
- Technical Content Designer
- Development Manager
- Senior Consultant PSG
- Associate Manager, Finance
- Customer Success Manager
- Technical Architect – Data
- Product Engineer – Runtime
- Junior Sales Controller
TIBCO Interview Questions
- Tell me about your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Give me an example of a time you did something wrong.
- What do you know about this industry?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Can you tell me about a time where you encountered a business challenge?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.