You are interested in starting work at Thermo Fisher Scientific and are not sure what the recruitment procedure is.
Usually, the recruitment process is similar to all the positions in the company.
In some roles, you may need to pass an assessment test.
The Hiring Process
The selection process can take up to about 45 days depending on the job and its circumstances
- Online application – Up to 5 minutes
- Text, phone/video, onsite interview with a Recruiter – 15 – 60 minutes
- Phone/video or onsite interview with Hiring Manager – 30 – 60 minutes
- Onsite or video interview with 1-5 members of the hiring team.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry.
Headquarters: Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
- Patheon N.V. is a pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization.
- Cole-Parmer, now Antylia Scientific, is a global leader in peristaltic and single-use bioprocessing solutions as well as a diverse portfolio of life sciences and diagnostic products for the pharma, biopharma, healthcare and environmental markets.
- Dionex Corporation is an American company based in Sunnyvale, California. It develops, manufactures, sells, and services analytical chromatography systems for separating, isolating, and identifying the components of chemical mixtures.
- Affymetrix is a brand of DNA microarray products sold by Thermo Fisher Scientific that originated with an American biotechnology research and development and manufacturing company of the same name.
- Phadia develops, manufactures and markets blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases.
- FEI Company is an American company that designs, manufactures, and supports microscope technology.
- Lancaster Laboratories is one of the largest contract laboratories in the United States. They specialize in pharmaceutical and environmental analytical services.
- Fermentas was a biotechnology company specializing in the discovery and production of molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics.
- Pierce Biotechnology is the ultimate origin of a number of products and product lines in the Thermo Fisher Scientific research and development division.
- Cellomics is the discipline of quantitative cell analysis using bioimaging methods and informatics with a workflow involving three major components: image acquisition, image analysis, and data visualization and management.
- Abgene Biotech company
- Seradyn Biotechnology
Start your story with the world leader in serving science.
- Internships – Thermo Fisher Scientific give you a true hands-on experience, the opportunity to solve real-time problems. The Internships are open to college students of all degree levels.
- Leadership Development Programs – The leadership development programs are a great way to kick-start your career.
- Students & New Grads – In Thermo Fisher Scientific you’ll have the opportunity to do work that has an impact.
- spécialiste clinique sud france
- Account Relationship Manager, Oil, Gas, Petrochem, and Chemical
- Inventory Coordinator II
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Staff Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Sales Specialist, Pharma Analytics
- Senior Process Engineer
- Manufacturing Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Project Manager
- Building Maintenance Technician II