Questions about the recruitment process and hiring at The Travelers Companies.
An insurance company has a wide selection of positions and options to reach a management position.
Come and take your first step in a leading insurance company.
- Selection process
- HR Interview/ video interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
The company has vacancies in the United States and Europe. In some roles, it is enough to pass a video interview and in some roles, you have to pass a number of assessment tests.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
The Travelers Companies is commonly known as Travelers, is an American insurance company. It is the second-largest writer of U.S. commercial property-casualty insurance, and the sixth-largest writer of U.S.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Simply Business – the trading name of Xbridge Ltd – is an online broker of business insurance
- INSURAMATCH Insurance company
- Zensurance Insurance company
- TCI Global Services
- Fidelity & Guaranty Insurance
- Galatea Underwriting Agencies
- SPAL Pension Trustees
- Mountain Ridge Insurance
Common Interview Questions:
- What can you contribute to this company?
- What aspects of this job would you like to see performed better?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
Preparing For A Video Interview
Internships – The internships program designed to ignite your passion for working in the insurance industry.
Leadership Development Programs – Provide the opportunity to your next step in your career as a business leader.
- Underwriter Trainee
- Claim Representative, Outside Property
- Business Center Manager – Emerging Technology
- Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) Intern
- Human Resources Leadership Development Program (HRLDP) Intern
- Actuarial Leadership Development Program (ALDP) Participant
- Claim RepOutside Property Claim Trainee Representative
- Manager, Financial Specialist – Claim