The Textron interview process usually begins with a phone call to schedule job interviews after company HR representatives review applicant information.
- What are the top questions asked in the Textron interview?
- How many rounds are there in the Textron interviews?
- How to prepare for Textron Aptitude Test
- What are the basic questions asked in an internship interview?
The Hiring Process
Your candidate journey begins by submitting an application and your most up-to-date resume/CV.
- Video interview
- Phone interview
The hiring process at Textron varies by position and usually takes several weeks from start to finish due to the drug testing and background.
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as additional tools for employee selection.
Assessment test you may take according to your position.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
Practicing for the Textron exam is an essential part of every candidate’s preparation. Take our practice test and review helpful tips.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Textron Inc. is an American industrial conglomerate based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Headquarters: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Textron Aviation. is the general aviation business unit of the conglomerate Textron that was formed in March 2014 following the acquisition of Beech Holdings, which included the Beechcraft and Hawker Aircraft businesses.
- Arctic Cat is an American brand of snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles manufactured in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.
- Bell Textron is an American aerospace manufacturer headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Pipistrel d.o.o Ajdovščina is a Slovenian light aircraft manufacturer established in 1989 by Ivo Boscarol and based in Ajdovščina.
- Avco Corporation is a subsidiary of Textron, which operates Textron Systems Corporation and Lycoming.
- Lycoming Engines is a major American manufacturer of aircraft engines. With a factory in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, Lycoming produces a line of horizontally opposed, air-cooled, four, six, and eight-cylinder engines, including the only FAA-certified aerobatic and helicopter piston engines on the market.
- Cushman is a manufacturer of industrial, personal, and custom vehicles. It is based in Augusta, Georgia, United States.
- Jacobsen Manufacturing has produced lawnmowers and light-duty tractors in the United States.
- Airborne Tactical Advantage is a government contractor based in Newport News, Virginia, United States.
- AAI Corporation is an aerospace and defense development and manufacturing firm located in Hunt Valley, Maryland, US.
- Greenlee is an American industrial and electrical tool company headquartered in Rockford, Illinois.
- MillenWorks, known as Rod Millen Motorsports until 2005, was an American automotive technology company started by Rod Millen in 1980.
- Speidel is a manufacturer of watchbands and related items based in East Providence, Rhode Island, United States.
- TRU Simulation is a Canadian-American manufacturer of flight simulators and training devices for civil and military markets.
- Textron Financial Corporation
- Cone Drive offers a wide range of highly engineered solutions, including right-angle gearboxes, worm gears, and harmonic drives.
- Textron Marine & Land Systems, formerly Cadillac Gage, is an American military contractor that manufactures armored vehicles, turrets, advanced marine craft, surface effects ships, and other weapon systems.
- Cessna is an American brand of general aviation aircraft owned by Textron Aviation since 2014, headquartered in Wichita, Kansas.
Internships and Entry Level – Textron provides you with challenging work experiences and formal training through a series of rotations at different Textron businesses and locations.
Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems.
- Operation Supervisor
- Customer Experience Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Machine Repairer
- Entry Level Painter – Indianapolis
- Engineering Test Technician
- Aircraft Parts Former C – 2nd Shift
- Sheet Metal Technician- Sacramento, CA
- HR Business Partner
- Senior Technical Estimator
- Finance Co-Op Internship