Finding a new job opportunity at Tesla and make your application process as simple as possible.
Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
- How long does the hiring process take?
- What is the most important step in the hiring process?
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Personality questionnaires are proven methods for assessing critical qualities for job success.
Each test will help the employee in the selection process to select the right candidate for the position.
There are a number of different types of aptitude tests. The most commonly used are: numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgement tests
About The Company
Tesla is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company based in Palo Alto, California. Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy with electric cars, solar, and integrated renewable energy solutions for homes and businesses.
Owner: Largest Shareholder Elon Musk
- Riviera Tool manufacturer of large scale, complex stamping and die systems.
- SolarCity Corporation is a subsidiary of Tesla that specializes in solar energy services.
- Maxwell Technologies is an American developer and manufacturer headquartered in San Diego, California.
- Tesla’s factory in Fremont, California is one of the world’s most advanced automotive plants.
- Tesla Grohmann Automation is a German engineering company. The company operates a development center in Neutraubling, Bavaria, as well as support offices in Chandler, Arizona, and Shanghai, China.
- DeepScale is an American technology company headquartered in Mountain View, California that develops perceptual system technologies for automated vehicles.
- Hibar Systems is a Canadian manufacturer of automated liquid dispensing and filling systems. Hibar also manufactures automated assembly systems including vacuum filling systems for Lithium-ion battery applications.
search for up-coming job announcements and current job opportunities.
- Vehicle Technician, Shanghai Mobile
- Service Technician – Fremont, CA
- Platform Security Engineering Manager (w/m/d) – Gigafactory Berlin – Brandenburg
- Tesla Advisor – Century City
- Engineering Specialist, Battery, Powertrain Remanufacturing
- Lead Solar Roofer
- Licensed Electrician (Solar)
- Service Engineering Internship EMEA – Drive Unit
- Energy Technical Projects, Applications, and Service Engineering Internship (Fall 2020)
- Structural Design Engineering Internship (Civil Engineering) (m/w/x) – Gigafactory Berlin
- Autopilot – Deep Learning Engineer Internship (Fall 2020)
- G&A – HR and People Teams Internship (Fall 2020)