Questions and Answers about the synchrony Hiring Process.
What you should know before taking your assessment test?
The recruitment process is one of the most critical stages to evaluate candidates.
- Upload your resume
- Interview/Phone interview with the hiring manager and a Human Resources representative.
- Pre-employment Assessments Depending on the complexity of the job and Country.
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
There are three main tests you are likely to take when applying for any position at Synchrony Financial.
Situational Judgement Test
A situational judgement test focuses on your cognitive abilities and the natural behaviors you exhibit under pressure. These tests are usually multiple choice and evaluate you through the use of hypothetical scenarios.
After reading a scenario you may be asked to indicate how you would react, how you relate, etc. The scenarios are catered to the banking industry and may revolve around situations like handling banking errors all the way to dealing with screaming customers.
Personality tests are similar to situational judgement tests in that they focus on your natural traits and behavioral inclinations. However, a personality test doesn’t look at your traits in regard to high-pressure scenarios.
Instead, these exams look at multiple facets of your personality and put each personality trait into perspective of how it would affect your job performance in a given field.
For instance, very outgoing individuals thrive in customer service roles but tend to do poorly in solo, non-customer facing positions.
Numerical Reasoning Exam
Numerical reasoning exams focus on your ability to handle numerical data and process it without error. You don’t need to be an algebraic wiz to master this type of exam, but you do need to be able to handle numbers in a way that is quick, efficient, and accurate.
These tests are often timed and are scored in comparison to other workers in your targeted field.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Synchrony Financial is a consumer financial services company
Headquarters: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Allegro Credit
- Loop Commerce
- Synchrony Bank
Synchrony Interview Questions
- Are you applying for any other jobs?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your weakness?
- Tell me about a time you handled an incredibly difficult client
- How would you describe your written communication skills?
- How would you describe yourself?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are your goals for the next five to ten years?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
Synchrony Financial will support you in every way we can, with career development, training, and benefits that bring your professional and personal ambitions within reach.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Representative
- Client/Customer Services Senior Representative
- Collections Representative – Full Time
- VP, PayPal Strategic Initiatives
- Inbound Fraud, Senior Representative- Full Time
- AVP, Quality Assurance Test Engineer
- VP, Digital Installment Leader
- VP, Consumer Bank Compliance