Ready to build your career at Suncor? Unsure about what to expect during the application process?
- Interested in Suncor’s apprenticeship programs for tradespeople
- What should I expect in an employment assessment test?
- Suncor energy interview questions and answers
- Suncor Heavy Equipment Operator interview questions
Recruitment Process at Suncor Energy:
- Applay Online
- Resume Review Process
- Digital Video Interview
- Background Checks
if you don’t meet the requirement of the assessment, you will not move forward in the process.
The assessment test includes several types of tests:
- Basic Math
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning: Abstract Reasoning, Inductive Reasoning and Deductive Reasoning.
- Mechanical Reasoning
You can familiarize yourself with the particulars of the exam through the preparation pack.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Suncor Energy is Canadian integrated energy It specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands.
Headquarters: Calgary, Canada
- Petro-Canada is a retail and wholesale marketing brand subsidiary of Suncor Energy.
- Fort Hills Energy is an open-pit truck and shovel mine.
- Canadian Oil Sands was a Canadian company that generates income from its oil sands investment in the Syncrude Joint Venture.
- PC Financial Partnership operates as a special purpose vehicle
- ParaChem Chemicals
- Amerada Hess Canada
- Petro-Canada Lubricants has researched, developed, and produced world-class lubricants, specialty fluids, and greases.
Suncor offers two types of entry-level apprenticeships: Internal Apprenticeship Program and Community Careers Co-operative.
Current Suncor opportunities:
- Student, Engineering
- Reliability Manager, Mining Solutions, Digital Transformation
- Team Lead, Turnaround Planning
- Operator Governance Coordinator
- Mine Operations Shift Clerk
- Engineer, Process Safety Management
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mining Student
- Senior Greenhouse Gas Analyst, Environmental Commodities
- Senior Reliability Engineer
- Pump Mechanic
- Senior Automation Engineer