How to Find a Job and Get Hired by TelstraCorporation
Questions and Answers about Telstra
- How do you pass an assessment test?
- What should I expect in an assessment test?
- How long does it take for Telstra to hire?
- How do you know if you passed a job assessment?
- Do you need the experience to work at Telstra?
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
Application Process & Interviews at Telstra
There are five steps in our hiring process:
- online application – submit your application
- virtual interview
- security or background check
There are a number of behavioural questions you’ll need to complete, and it’ll take up to one hour to complete the video interview and online assessments.
About The Company
Telstra Corporation Limited is an Australian telecommunications company that builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television, and other products and services. It is a member of the S&P/ASX 20 and Australia’s largest telecommunications company by market share.
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
- Foxtel is an Australian pay television company—operating in cable television, direct broadcast satellite television, and IPTV streaming services.
- Pacnet was a global telecommunications service provider between 2008 and 2015. It was formed from the operational merger of Asia Netcom and Pacific Internet
- Epicon delivers industry-leading technology agnostic and IT management solutions to a broad cross-section of public and private sector organizations
- Readify Pty Software company
- Telstra Wholesale offers innovative wholesale telecommunications and technology services for your business.
- Ooyala was a privately owned company focusing on video content workflow management systems.
- telkomtelstra is a telecommunications company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Company85 is a subsidiary of Telstra and performs IT consultancy in IT transformation, service management, workspace, cloud integration, data management, and security and privacy.
- muru-D is an Australian startup accelerator founded in 2013.
- Fred IT Group Pty
- Medinexus Pty
Find opportunities in software and network engineering to marketing,
Throughout your career journey with Telstra, you’ll have access to many online accredited courses
- Software Engineer
- Customer Service Operator
- Customer Service and Sales Consultant – QLD
- Senior Workflow Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Consultant – Defence
- Services Sales Professional
- Recruitment Team Leader
- Senior Security Engineer
- TSN Senior Retail Sales Representative