Knowing what to expect from the Stelia Aerospace hiring process will help you succeed and pass the assessment successfully. Explore more about the application tips and the recruitment process.
- Pre-Interview – a video interview
- Interview – on-site your second interview will be via video or by phone.
More employers are using tests as part of the hiring process.
These tests are used to evaluate your analytical skills and your personality.
Prepare yourself for the assessment test.
Assessment test you may take according your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
About the Company
Stelia Aerospace is an aerospace company headquartered in Toulouse, France. It specialises in the design and manufacture of aerostructures, pilot seats and premium class passenger seats mainly for the commercial aviation sector.
Parent organization: Airbus
STELIA North America, is based in Mirabel, Laurentides (Quebec), and specializes in aerostructure assembly and systems integration.
- Portalliance Engineerings and development company.
- EADS Composites Aquitaine is dedicated to the design, development, and implementation of high-performance composite materials.
Discover the current offers now.
- INTERNSHIP – Communication Officer
- Operational Excellence Coordinator (SES)
- Materials and processes specialist
- INTERNSHIP – BE project manager
- INTERNSHIP – Tool design
- INTERNSHIP – IT project manager
- STAGE – Chargé de communication
- Coordonnateur d’Excellence Opérationnelle (SES)
- Spécialiste matériaux et procédés
- STAGE – Chargé de mission BE
- STAGE – Conception outillage
- STAGE – Chargé de mission TI