Pre-employment screening is a process that allows State Farm to verify information such as education, and prior job history. The Pre-employment assessments are tests your potential employer may ask you to take to determine your abilities as they relate to the role.
State Farm is a large group of insurance companies helps you protect what matters most with home & car insurance
Headquarters: Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Number of employees: 57,000
Divisions: Insurance; mutual funds; State Farm Bank
- Create a Profile
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
Employment Assessment Test At State Farm
Depending on your industry and role, you may have to take diifrent test, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgement tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
State Farm screening battery
Get prepared for your online State Farm assessment test
Start a career in the corporate teams or make the decision to become a State Farm independent contractor agent
|Accounting Financial||Customer Service|
|Administrative Support||Facilities Management|
|Data Analytics||Human Resources|
|Sales Support||Risk Management|
|Technology and UX||Marketing, Design|
Common Interview Questions
- What can you contribute to this company?
- What aspects of this job would you like to see performed better?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- What are the two biggest challenges your team faces when working with other groups within the organization?
- What are the key challenges or problems in this position?
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Tell me about yourself.
|Interview Strength||Interview Weaknesses|
|Discipline||Works to much|
|Patience||Working too many hours|
|Determination||Trouble with teams|