Are you preparing for an upcoming job interview at SolarCity? It is important that you arrive prepared and you know everything about the recruitment process
Preparing for an interview ahead of time can help you feel confiden but also trust your own abilities.
- How do I prepare for an assessment test?
- What do employers look for in assessment tests?
- How do I prepare for a professional interview?
Learn how to prepare for the Selection process, with example questions and tips.
- Phone interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
Phone interviews are often used to narrow the pool of applicants who will be invited for in-person interviews.
The steps in the interview preparation process: Introductions, Small Talk, Information Gathering, Question &Answer, Wrapping Up.
An aptitude test is an assessment used to determine a candidate’s cognitive ability or personality.
The test you pass may vary depending on the position you are applying for.
SolarCity Corporation is a subsidiary of Tesla, Inc. that develops and sells solar panels and solar roof tiles.
Parent organization: Tesla,
Headquarters location: San Mateo, California, United States
Zep Solar – based in San Rafael, California, is a manufacturer of solar photovoltaic mounting and grounding equipment.
Search for up-coming job announcements and current job opportunities at SolarCity .
- Installation Quality Specialist, Solar Roof
- Engineering Technician, Solar Roof Prototype Installation
- Senior System Test Engineer – Solar Roof
- Licensed Electrician – Solar Roof
- Lead Solar Roofer
- Field Support Lead, Solar Roof
- Project Manager, Solar Roof
- Solar Roofer
- Warehouse Associate, Energy Solar Roof – Ontario
- Technical Training Instructor, Solar Roof