If you’re looking to start working at Shell Oil Company, it’s helpful to know what to expect from the company’s hiring process.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare
If you are applying for a specific job, the questions asked will be relevant to that position.
Shell will contact the most qualified candidates and invite them to an interview.
Your interview may be over the phone, internet, or in person.
Shell Hiring Process
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test At Shell
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired
|Experienced Professionals||Shell Business Operations|
|Students And Graduates||Global Operations And Maintenance|
Headquarters: The Hague, Netherlands
Number of employees: 82,000
Subsidiaries: Shell Oil Company, Pennzoil, BG Group, Raízen
Common Interview Questions
- Why have you chosen this particular field?
- Why are you interested in working for this company?
- What’s your leadership style?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What was your biggest accomplishment (failure) in this position?
- What types of individuals are successful here?
- What things frustrate you the most? How do you usually cope with them?
- What questions haven’t I asked you?
- What major challenges have you handled?
- What is your reward and merit system like?What is your greatest weakness?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
Find similar jobs and match your qualifications to a job at