Questions and Answers about Working at Saint-Gobain. How to prepare for pre-hire assessment and interview.
What should I expect in an employment assessment test?
All Saint-Gobain recruiters do their utmost to answer you within three weeks.
- Create an Account
- Telephone Interview
- Interview online or face to face interview
- Aptitude Test
- Job Offer
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as an additional tool for employee selection.
About the Company
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A. is a French multinational corporation. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction, high-performance, and other materials.
Headquarters: Courbevoie, France
- Jewson is one of the largest chains of British general builders’ merchants, selling to small and medium building contractors.
- PLACOPLATRE Gypsum products company
- Norton Abrasives of Worcester, Massachusetts, USA is the world’s largest manufacturer and supplier of abrasives for commercial applications, household, and automotive refinishing usage.
- ISOVER a worldwide leader in insulation solutions.
- British Gypsum Commercial company
- BPB Building material company is a British building materials business. It once was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
- Tekbond is the unit specialized in the production and import of adhesives, instant adhesives, sealants, chemical locks, silicones, among others.
- Tumelero Materiais
- Optimera AS
- Glava AS is a Norwegian industrial company with headquarters in Askim. The name is a portmanteau of the Norwegian word glassvatt, meaning glass wool.
- Sanitas Troesch
- CertainTeed is a North American manufacturer of building materials for both commercial and residential construction.
- SAGE Electrochromics is a specialized window glass developer based in Faribault, Minnesota.
- Cibomat manufactures and distributes materials and solutions.
- Fiberglass Colombia SA
Explore job opportunities
- Process Engineer
- Industrial Maintenance Electrician (Journeyman)
- Supply Chain Supervisor
- Demand Planner
- Shift Manager
- Hydraulic Technician
- Maintenance Technician 1 – 3rd Shift – Focus Factory 1
- Forming Machine Operator – 3rd shift
- Shipping Clerk – 1st Shift
- Assistant Production Manager
- Process Engineer I
- Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
- Electro Mechanic
- Human Resources Generalist
- Project Manager, Infrastructure Services