Here you will find information on Robert Half hiring process and interview.
- How long does the hiring process usually take?
- What are the next steps in the hiring process?
- How many interviews are there in the hiring process?
What to expect when applying
- Human resources evaluation
- Phone interviews
- First interviews
- Second interviews
- Decision and job offer
- Salary negotiation
The assessment test is very similar to a regular job interview but focuses more directly on your personality.
Preparing for your pre-employment screening
Robert Half, is a global human resource consulting firm that connects employers & job seekers to staff positions in finance, law, technology & more.
Headquarters: Menlo Park, California, United States
- OfficeTeam connects employers with qualified candidates for short-term and full-time employment.
- Accountemps specializes in providing businesses with skilled finance and accounting professionals on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis.
- Protiviti is a global consulting firm that provides consulting in internal audit, risk, and compliance, technology, business processes, data analytics, and finance.
- Monarch Staffing is a certified Staffing, Human Resources & Recruitment Consulting firm.
Start your search Apply or upload your resume to start your next job
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Help Desk Analyst III
- General Office Clerk
- Medical Records Clerk
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Inventory Clerk
- Help Desk Analyst I
- Intake Attorney
- Senior Member Advisor
- File Clerk
- Insurance Verification Coordinator
- Customer Success Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant – Construction
- Lending Call Center
- Help Desk
Common Interview Questions
While every company is unique, there are some processes and questions that are repeated in every job interview.
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?