Pre-employment screening is a process that allows Aldi to verify information such as education, and prior job history. The Pre-employment assessments are tests your potential employer may ask you to take to determine your abilities as they relate to the role.
- Online Application
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Test
- Job Offer
About the Company
Aldi is the common brand of two German family-owned discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries.
Founded: 1946, Essen, Germany
Subsidiary: Aldi Talk
Employment Assessment Test At Aldi
Assessment tests are most often used before a formal interview.
The key to pass an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day.
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at Aldi
- Part-time Cashier
- Full-time Assistant Store Manager
- Full-time Manager Trainee
- Part-time Stocker
- Part-time Store Associate
- Full-time Assistant Store Manager (New Store)
- Full-time Manager Trainee (New Store)
- Seasonal Cashier
- Seasonal Store Employee
Common Interview Questions
- Starting with your last job, tell us about any of your achievements that were
- In a job, what interests you most/least?
- If you were hired, what ideas/talents could you contribute to the position or our company?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
- How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?
- How would you fire someone?
- How would you describe yourself as a person?
- How would you describe the ideal candidate?
- How would you describe an average day on this job?
- How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
- How much supervision have you typically received in your previous job?
- How many employees have you hired in the past year?