Find All the Help You Need to Succeed at Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG ) Take Advantage of These Great Tips and Tutorials to help you get your dream job.
Interview & Test Preparation
The job interview is probably the most important step you will take in your job search. take a closer look at the selection process.
- Recruiter Reviews Resume
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager and Team
The key to passing an Aptitude assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before your test day so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test.
There are different types of pre-employment assessments such as aptitude tests, personality tests, SJT tests.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
Tests to prepare them for before the interview:
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
The Public Service Enterprise Group is a publicly traded diversified energy company headquartered in Newark, New Jersey and was established in 1985 with a legacy dating back to 1903.
Headquarters: Newark, New Jersey, United States
- PSEG Nuclear PSEG Nuclear operates three nuclear units in South Jersey and has a minority interest in two nuclear power plants in Pennsylvania.
- PUBLIC SERVICE ELECTRIC & GAS develops energy projects and infrastructure.
Careers at PSEG
If you’re looking for a strong start to a solid career, consider PSEG.
- Campus Recruiting PSEG provides you with significant career development opportunities.
- Summer Internship Program – The successful candidate must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree at the commencement of the internship with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- CO-OP Program – students must be enrolled in a CO-OP program through their university and be able to work 40hr per week for a 16 – 20 week period.
- Associate Engineer Electric & Gas Asset Strategy
- Associate Engineer – Nuclear Electrical Engineer
- Construction Estimating Supervisor
- Training & Development Specialist
- Performance Measurement Senior Associate
- 9953 IT Sr Security Analyst – ServiceNow
- 9952 – IT Sr Security Analyst – NIST CSF
- Nuclear NetOps Professional
- Principal Engineer – Technical
- Associate Engineer – Sr. Engineer Nuclear