The Estée Lauder Companies Hiring Process is differs slightly in each brand.
The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
The Estée Lauder manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Subsidiaries: MAC Cosmetics, Clinique, Origins, MORE
Parent organization: Estée Lauder Companies
The Application Process at Estee Lauder
- Find your Job
- Created an account
- Selection process
- HR Interview – Face-to-face interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
Assessment test are designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
These tests can take a number of forms, such as a panel interview, software/skills assessment, case study, written test, or timed assignment.
Finding the right job for you at Estee Lauder:
Make a Match. Before you start your job search, spend time making sure you’re looking for the right job
- Travel Retail MAC Artist – 24hrs – George Bush Airport – Houston, TX
- Retail manager MAC – Izmir Bornova
- Retail Artist MAC – Denizli MAC Forum Camlik.FSS
- Keyholder – Clinique Store – FSS, Richmond, BC
- Alternance Conseiller(e) de Vente – EDPFM
- Stage Coordination Retail et Formation (H/F) – Kilian Paris
- Stage Chef de Projet Export – Kilian Paris
A cover letter gives you the opportunity to add information and expand on you resume, adding details and explanation that you couldn’t add to the strict structure and rules…
Getting hired is essentially a cat race. You tend to find yourself competing with a lot of people, many of whom have exactly or more qualifications than you do. The race is often to get offered an interview and your resume plays a big part in this part.