Petco for a variety of pet food, supplies, and services. From grooming, to training and vet services,
- What does it take to work at Petco?
- How do you answer questions in a job interview?
- What do Petco employees wear?
- Is Petco ethical?
- What are the top 5 questions to ask an interviewer?
- How do you answer why should we hire you?
- How do you sell a pen in an interview?
- What is Petco starting pay?
- How much do Petcoemployees make?
Hiring process information for an interview at PETCO
f you want a job in the Petco, you will have to pass the hiring process first.
Learn all about the steps involved in getting a job and the interview process.
About the company
Petco Animal Supplies, Founded in 1965 Petco, is an American pet retailer with corporate offices in San Diego and San Antonio.
Petco sells pet variety of pet food, products and vet services.
Headquarters: San Diego, California, United States
Number of locations: 1,500
Subsidiaries: Drs. Foster & Smith
How the process works
- Online application
- Application review
- Phone screen
Employment Assessment Test At Petco
Common Interview Questions
This is perhaps the most important part of the job application process. The on-site interview is to basically to test your compatibility with your values.
- What do you know about the company?
- Why should I hire you
- What animals would you not be comfortable around?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What was the hardest task you ever had
- What is a typical day/week like for someone within this position?
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired
|Dog Trainer||$12.00 per hour|
|Guest Service||$12.00 per hour|
|Pet Groomer||$11.50 per hour|
|Veterinary Assist||$13.60 per hour|