Finding a new job opportunity at PepsiCo and make your application process as simple as possible.
Assessment tests are most often used before a formal interview.
The key to passing an online assessment test is to take as many practice tests as you can before the actual test so that you will be prepared enough and feel confident on the test day.
There are different types of pre-employment assessments such as aptitude tests, personality tests, situational judgment tests.
Each test aims to test the match between the candidate’s abilities and determine whether a candidate will be selected for the position.
Employment Assessment Test At PepsiCo
Prepare for the PepsiCo Hiring Process & Assessment Test.
Assessment test you may take according your position.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at PepsiCo.
Interview and Hiring Process
- Find your Job
- Upload yourresume & coverletter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Common Interview Questions
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your career goals?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- Tell me why you want to work here.
- Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
About the Company
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack and beverage corporation.
- Frito-Lay manufactures, markets, and sells corn chips, potato chips, and other snack foods.
- The Gatorade Company is an American manufacturer of sports-themed beverage and food products, built around its signature line of sports drinks.
- Walkers is a British snack food manufacturer mainly operating in the UK and Ireland. They are best known for manufacturing potato crisps, and other, non-potato-based snack foods.
- SodaStream International Ltd. is an Israel-based manufacturing company best known as the maker of the consumer home carbonation product of the same name.
- Papa Sabritas is a Mexican snacks company.
- Tropicana Products is an American multinational company that primarily makes fruit-based beverages.
- Rockstar is an energy drink.
- The Quaker Oats Company, known as Quaker, is an American food conglomerate based in Chicago.
- Gamesa is Mexico’s largest manufacturer of cookies. The company also makes flour, ready to eat cereals and other related products.
- Simba is a South African snack food manufacturer mainly operating in South Africa.
- Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC manufactures and sells dairy, beverage, and baby food products
- Sandora is a Ukrainian juice company based in Mykolaiv, Ukraine.
- Naked Juice is an American brand that produces juices and smoothies.
- The Smith’s Snackfood Company is a British-Australian manufacturing company best known for its chips.
- CytoSport is an American manufacturer of sports-oriented nutritional products.
- Sabra Dipping Company
- Stacy’s Pita Chips is a brand of snack products based in Randolph, Massachusetts.
- Copella is a British fruit juice company located south of Boxford.
Practice is the key of success the assessment test practice will improve your performance and your chance of getting hired.
Find your next job at PepsiCo
Headquarters: Purchase, Harrison, New York, United States
Subsidiaries: Frito-Lay, The Gatorade Company, SodaStream
pepsico number of employees : 275,000