Questions and Answers about Omnicare Hiring process, interview and assessment test.
- How do you prepare for a scenario-based interview?
- What are the most common interview questions and answers?
- What is your strength’s best answer?
The Hiring Process
The processes are approximate and will vary depending on the position.
- Submitting an Application
- Phone Screen from 5 minutes to 30 minutes
- On-site Interview
About the Company
Omnicare is an American company working in the health care industry. It was established in April 1981 as a spinoff of healthcare businesses.
Headquarters: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Parent organization: CVS Health
- NCS Healthcare provides pharmacy services.
- NeighborCare providers of institutional pharmacy services in the United States.
- RXC Acquisition
- Home Care Pharmacy operates as a pharmaceutical company.
- Heartland Healthcare Services is a Pharmacy company.
- JHC Acquisition
- PBM Plus is a full-service Pharmacy Benefit Management company.
Internships at Omnicare – the company work with colleges and universities to develop and provide internship opportunities the United States and Canada.
- Pharmacy Technician – Staging Full Time
- Pharmacy Technician – Picking (FT)
- Lead Pharmacy Technician LTC Full Time
- MTM Technician FT
- Delivery Driver (PT)
- DriverNon Technician
- Part-Time Clerk LTC
- Pharm Tech- Customer Service 2nd/3rd Shifts
What employers are looking for:
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills