- How do I prepare for a Northwestern Mutual interview?
- what is the hiring process at Northwestern Mutual?
- How many interviews does Northwestern Mutual have?
Northwestern mutual hires based on specified criteria. These criteria are in 3 stages.
- Spell out needed roles to the general public with required qualifications.
- Schedule an interview to assess the qualification of interested applicants.
- Identify qualified candidates and set up an internship program for them to get used to company operations, traditions and work ethics.
The company assessment test is the second stage of the hiring process. Northwestern mutual understands this stage to be the most important of them all as it determines who comes in and who does not. Hence, it is handled with all seriousness. It is also broken down into 3 stages;
Professional skills Northwestern mutual takes in new entrants depending on the department where there are needs for competent personnel. However, they make sure intakes have a tier 2 level of qualification. In effect, applicants are expected to be a little above average when it comes to professional skills acquired and they should be ready to prove it.
Applicants are expected to possess soft skills that will assist them in utilizing their professional training effectively. These includes
- Emotional intelligence – since they will mostly be dealing with people from all walks of life, their recruiters believe there is a need to be able to identify, use, understand, and manage their emotions and that of others.
- Resilience – prospective personnel must always be ready to overcome work-related challenges. They look out for candidates who show through their attitude that they believe every financial challenge is surmountable.
- Inclusiveness – recruiters believe in the strength of togetherness. Hence, they look out for team players to help their clients achieve their financial goals.
Assessment test you may take according to your position.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Northwestern mutual is a life insurance company that assists organizations and people from all walks of life in making financial decisions that will help them smash their goals within the shortest time possible.
People who chose to partner with them are given a realistic sense of financial security as they are presented with an achievable roadmap to their goals based on their present financial realities.
Headquarters: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- LearnVest was an American financial planning company founded by CEO Alexa von Tobel.
- The Holter Financial Group
- NML Securities Holdings – Investment Services
- Cream City Venture Capital LLC
- Blue Ridge Financial Group
- NML Real Estate Holdings
- Chelsea Ventures