before you begin the Hiring process at Northrop Grumman read through our helpful interview prep tips to learn more about what to expect.
Many positions within Northrop Grumman require that the employee have access to classified information.
- Search & Apply – Create your profile.
- Screening – HR Representative will contact you if you’re a match for the position.
- Application Review – Hiring managers will select candidates to be interviewed.
- Interview – Face to face interview.
- Pre-Employment Processing.
Employment Assessment Test Practice
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Northrop Grumman Corporation is an American global aerospace and defense technology company that solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense, and cyberspace.
Headquarters: Falls Church, Virginia, United States
- Scaled Composites is an American aerospace company. It is located at the Mojave Air and Space Port, Mojave, California, United States.
- Sperry Marine designs and manufactures marine electronics and guidance systems.
- Vinnell Arabia is the market leader in U.S. military doctrine-based training, logistics, and support services.
- FDC Technologies
- Solystic SAS
- NGC Denmark ApS
- Security clearances are used to certify that someone can be trusted with sensitive information.
A wide range of jobs in various industries require clearances.U.S. citizenship is required in most cases.
- Students and Entry-Level there are thousands of career paths in the air, cyber, land, sea, and space technology.
- Veterans work with several of these organizations to attract military veterans who are looking to transition into civilian careers.
View All Jobs
- Vehicle management systems
- Cyber technical targeting analyst
- Staff engineer tool
- Sr. Principal engineer systems
- Engineer industrial 2/3 – space components
- Principal engineer, measurements
- Assembler 2
- Electronic technician 1
- Aircraft system mechanic level 3
- Gbsd engineer electrical