- What are the 5 stages of the hiring process?
- NextEra Energy interview questions
- How long does it take the hiring process?
- Is NextEra a good company to work for?
COMPANY HIRING PROCESS
NextEra energy hires based on outstanding personnel quality in a wide field of study. To this end, they expect applicants to be highly qualified and be verbal enough to convince their recruitment team of their capabilities.
Applicants are expected to pay attention to their resume to make them stand out of the tons of applications being received by their recruitment team.
To get this right, they need to pay attention to the following while putting it together.
- Put all the information needed to reach out to you (your home address, phone number, and email address) next to the header where you have your name.
- Make sure your objectives are strong and specific. Highlight your experience in your previous jobs and how it relates to the role for which you are applying.
- NextEra energy recruitment team wants to know where you are willing to work and if you are open to the idea of relocating.
- Put personal information to a reasonable degree
- Get a family member or friend to proofread for you before putting it up.
- Put it in a doc or pdf format and forward it to the jobs section of the next era energy website.
COMPANY ASSESSMENT TEST
Nextera energy assessment tests and related procedures are given to all candidates. The assessment test is conducted by the Edison Electric Institute (EEI).
1. Keyboard Skills Battery
2. Clerical Aptitude Test
3. Technical Occupations Selection System (Tech)
4. Construction and Skilled Traded Selection System (CAST)
5. Power Plant Maintenance Positions Selection System (MASS)
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Next era energy recruitment team wants applicants to be 100% ready for the assessment test. They suggest that if you don’t feel ready to take a test on the day scheduled you should consider rescheduling it.
Next era runs a retest policy. Applicants who already crossed the resume hurdle and have taken the EEI test but are not successful are to wait for a minimum of 30 days between the first, second, and third qualification attempts.
About the company
NextEra Energy, Inc. is an American energy company with about 58 GW of generating capacity
Headquarters: Juno Beach, Florida, United States
Florida Power & Light Company, the principal subsidiary of NextEra Energy Inc., is a Juno Beach, Florida-based power utility company serving roughly 5.6 million accounts and 11 million people in Florida.
Gulf Power Company is a U.S. electric utility founded in 1925 and headquartered in Pensacola, Florida. It has over 450,000 customers in 10 counties and 71 towns in northwest Florida, and a generating capacity of 2.278 GW.
Florida City Gas operates and maintains natural gas pipes, reads meters and distributes natural gas to certified marketers.
intern – You’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in an innovative and diverse environment
- Summer College Intern
- Summer College Intern – eIQ Mobility Fullstack Software Engineer
- Principal Combustion Turbine Engineer
- Sr Engineer – Energy Storage
- Senior Reliability Engineer
- Engineer II – Dsbn
- Cable Splicer
- Wind Technician III
- Journeyman Lineman