Questions and answers about Molex Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment assessment test unprepared
Hiring Process Steps
Steps in the Recruiting Process you need to know.
- Pre-Interview – a video interview
- Interview – on-site your second interview will be via video or by phone.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products, across a variety of industries including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics.
Headquarters: Lisle, Illinois, United States
Parent organization: Koch Industries
- Woodhead Industries is an electrical/electronic manufacturing company.
- Phillips Medisize Development, and Manufacturing Solutions serving Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, and Medical Device Customers.
- Oplink Communications LLC is a US-based business manufacturing and selling optical components.
- Cardell Corporation manufactures auto electrical equipment.
- BittWare designs and manufactures enterprise-class FPGA hardware that enables customers to deploy solutions quickly and with low risk.
- Temp-Flex Cable manufactures specialty wire and cable.
- Interconnect Systems
- Affinity Medical Technologies
- SDP Telecom provider of Microwave and RF solutions for wireless telecommunications.
Newest jobs at Molex
- Engineer, Product Stewardship
- Engineer 2, Project
- Sr Engineer 1, Tooling
- Resident Engineer
- Material Handler – 3rd shift – $1,000 stay on bonus
- Validation Test Engineer
- Associate Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
- Senior Organizational Change Management Lead
- Manager, Global Quality Systems
- Plating Operator
Common Interview Questions at Molex
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.