Questions and answers about Metra Rail Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment assessment test unprepared
Metra’s recruitment process may include the following:
- screens applications
- Written and/or skills assessments.
- Completion of a medical examination, drug screening, and background check
Employment Assessment Test At Metra Rail
The pre-qualification assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
Hogan Personality Test, SJT Test, Mechanical Aptitude Test
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Metra Rail is a commuter rail system in the Chicago metropolitan area serving the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Owner: Regional Transportation Authority (RTA)
Metra is one of the largest and most complex commuter rail systems in North America.
Listing of open positions.
- Road Foreman of Engines
- Extra List Clerk/Tower Operator job
- Mechanical Engineer
- Operations Trainer-ASLE
- Assistant conductor
- Director, Procurement
- Manager, Storehouse
- Sr Car Inspector – Capital
- Sr Manager, Train Operations
Common interview questions
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- What makes you unique?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What interests you about this role?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- How do you handle stress?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are you passionate about?
Amtrak Hiring Process
How Should You Act During the Hiring Process at Amtrak?