The interview process at McKesson is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
McKesson assessment test preparation Get some insight into the job process interview assessment test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
The leading healthcare company for wholesale medical supplies
Headquarters: Irving, Texas, United States
Number of employees: ~78,000
Subsidiaries: PSS World Medical, McKesson Canada.
- Applying to your Job
- review applicants based on the job requirements
- Interview – we will contact you for an introductory interview.
Employment Assessment Test At McKesson
Practice isn’t just about taking test after test though. You need to practice smartly, define which tests you’ll need to improve what is your weak points so that you can focus on them and improve your chance.
Depending on your industry and role, you may have to take diifrent test, each test ( numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, inductive/diagrammatic reasoning, personality test, situational judgement tests) focused on specific skills to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
You will need to practice the following tests
Search for Jobs
- Patient Reimbursement Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Nightshift Supervisor
- CDC Warehouse Worker Seasonal
- Delivery Professional – Bulk Truck
- Executive Assistant – Audit & Finance
- Warehouse Worker – Full Time – Day Shift
- Warehouse Worker – Part Time – Night Shift
- Pharmacy Support Associate, PT Night
- Industrial Engineer
- Sr. Director, Security Operations Center
|$11.00 per hour||Clerk|
|$16.00 per hour||Administrative Assistant|
Common Interview Questions
- Why have you chosen this particular field?
- Why are you interested in working for this company?
- What’s your leadership style?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What was your biggest accomplishment (failure) in this position?
- What do you think types of individuals are successful here?
- What things frustrate you the most? How do you usually cope with them?
- What questions haven’t I asked you?
- What major challenges have you handled?