A Recruiter’s Guide and assessment practice at Lear Corporation
- What is the usual hiring process?
- Why is the hiring process so slow?
- What are the 10 most common interview questions and answers?
The Hiring Process
Here’s how our recruitment process works:
- Apply online
- Face to face interview
- Assessment Teat – Depending on the role
- Background checks
You need to practice smartly, define which tests you’ll need to improve what is your weak points so that you can focus on them, and improve your chance on the assessment test.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
Lear Corporation is a global automotive technology leader that manufactures automotive seating and automotive electrical systems.
Headquarters: Southfield, Michigan, United States
- Xevo, a part of Lear Corporation, is a leader in connected-car software and intelligent user experiences.
- International Automotive Components Group International Automotive Components (IAC) is a leading global supplier of automotive components.
- M&N Plastics, is dedicated to continual quality improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of waste in the supply chain.
- Guilford Mills Commercial company
- Greenfield Holdings
- EXO Technologies is a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical systems.
- Lear Corp Romania
- Consorcio Industrial Mexicano de Autopartes S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Tacle Seating UK
- Eagle Ottawa (thailand) supplier of premium automotive leather.
GO! Drive Your Career.
- Quality Supervisor
- Sales Manager, Advanced Sales
- EHS Specialist I
- Senior Technician – 3rd Shift (Injection Molding Process Tech)
- Manufacturing Engineer – Senior
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Machine Technician (Entry Level Mechanical)
- Regional Industrial Engineering Manager
- Compensation & HR Analytics Analyst
- Reliability Manager
- Shipping & Receiving – 3rd Shift
- Electrical/Controls Engineer