For some positions, you will be asked to complete one or multiple online assessment tests. The tests assess both personality and ability.
- What are the stages of the hiring process?
- How long does it take to go through the hiring process?
- What are the 10 most common interview questions and answers?
- Why do you want to join Kohler?
- What are the 5 hardest interview questions?
- What are the signs of an unsuccessful interview?
Study and pass the Kohler Test! Practice questions, online exams, study guides, and more!
The Hiring Process
- Interview – phone, video and/or asked to join us for an onsite interview
- Assessment Test
During the hiring process, you may be asked to complete various assessments.
Practice today & access online practice tests with full questions & answers and score reports to ensure you beat your Kohler assessment test.
About The Company
Kohler Co., founded in 1873 by John Michael Kohler, is an American manufacturing company known for its plumbing products, but the company also manufactures furniture, cabinetry, tile, engines, and generators.
Headquarters: Kohler, Wisconsin, United States
- Kohler SDMO is an industrial generator manufacturer which is a subsidiary of Kohler Company. It is based in Brest, specializing in the manufacturing of generating sets.
- Jacob Delafon
- Kohler Mira is a plumbing company based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, known for its brand of Mira showers.
- Destination Kohler is the hospitality and real estate arm of the Kohler Company and the tourism promotion agency for the Village of Kohler, Wisconsin.
- Clarke Energy is part of the Kohler Company and is a multinational specialist in the sale, engineering, installation, and maintenance of power plants that use gas engines.
- Sterling Plumbing is the brand name of a line of plumbing products.
- Lombardini (UK)
- Associate Creative Director
- HR Administrator
- Industria Project Engineer
- Electrical Engineer – Clarke Energy
- Kohler Manufacturing – Warehouse and Molding Operators
- Production Supervisor, Machining (2nd shift)
- Sales Executive
- Accounting Process Technician
- Monteur Câbleur
- Master Plumber