Questions and answers about Kaiser Permanente Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
Don’t make the mistake of coming to your interview or pre-employment assessment test unprepared
- How do I prepare for an assessment test?
- How long does it take to get hired at Kaiser?
- What is a customer service assessment test?
- How do I check my Kaiser Permanente application status?
- What kind of questions are on an assessment test?
Kaiser Permanente Hiring Process
For each contract type, there will be a set selection procedure.
- Searching for jobs that match your skills
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Pre-hire assessments
- Interview phone, in-person, and/or video
The test you will need to take at Kaiser Permanente is Depending on the position.
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, and simulation scenarios.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
Kaiser Permanente is an American integrated managed care consortium
Headquarters: Oakland, California, United States
- Avivia Health provides total population care management and wellness services.
- Permanente Medical Group is the largest medical group in the United States.
- Southern California Permanente Medical provides medical and surgical hospital services.
- The Southeast Permanente Medical providing care to the members of Kaiser Permanente Health.
- The Permanente Federation The Federation is the national leadership and consulting organization.
- 1800 Harrison Foundation
- Buenaventura Medical is a retail company
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- St Dominic’s Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente of Georgia
Join Kaiser Permanente’s Team
- IT Support Technician
- PACU RN – Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Compensation Director
- Appointment Registration Cash Clerk – MHS
- Diagnostic Imaging Technician-Radiology III
- Pharmacist Intern – Grade 395
- Compliance Practice Specialist (San Diego)
- Administrative Specialist B – Full-time Day Shift (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Learning Consultant
- Analyst Administrative II – Full-time Day Shift (Renton,WA)
- Pre-Award Research Administrator II
Common Interview Questions
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.