Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
What are the steps in the hiring process?
How long does the hiring process take?
What is the most important step in the hiring process?
Steps in the interview process
Companies may differ on their hiring process
- Apply & Make an Authentic Connection
- Upload your Personal Information
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
Pre Employment Assessment Test Preparation
The assessment interview is very similar to a regular job interview but Focuses on your personality and your cognitive ability.
Prepare yourself and practice before your interview.
PNC Financial Services Group, is an American bank holding company and financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Its banking subsidiary, PNC offers a wide range of services for individuals and small businesses, to corporations and government entities.
Headquarters: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Harris Williams is an American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company specializing in advisory services and financing’s for middle-market companies.
- Allegiant Capital private investment banks with a focus on mergers and acquisitions
- Fidelity Capital Trust Banking Organizations,Financial Statutory Trust
- PNC Real Estate offers a comprehensive set of commercial real estate finance solutions
Applying for a job at PNC
- Branch Sales
- Out of Branch Banker
- Teller Part-time
- Branch Sales & Service
- Invstmnt Advisor
- Branch Manager
During an interview, put your best foot forward!
Teller bank assessment
What is the bank teller assessment test? Bank Teller aptitude and assessment test helps employers to assess the aptitude skills to make sure they have the skills necessary to succeed in the teller job.
The Teller test include:
- Situational Judgement Test
- Personality test
- Math Test
- English proficiency
- Numerical tests