Find questions and answers about working at JTI – Japan Tobacco International.
JTI Recruitment Process
The jti process can take between 1 to 6 weeks.
- Upload your resume
- Selection process
- Video Interview – HR Manager. Hiring Manager. General Manager
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
It is ideal to start preparing for a test as long in advance as possible. However, the hiring manager may often give short advance notice before the test.
About the Company
JTI – Japan Tobacco International 日本たばこ産業 is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer.
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Parent organization: Japan Tobacco
- Gryson NV. Gryson NV manufactures and sells rolling tobacco.
- JTI Pars PJSCo global tobacco company.
- Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd. is a tobacco company operating in Tanzania.
- JT International Korea Tobacco company.
- Kannenberg & Cia
- Duvanska Industrija Senta
- JTI Leaf Services
- JTI (UK) Finance Limited
- CJSC Donskoy Tabak
- Cigarros La Tabacalera Mexicana tobacco products and suppliers.
Explore our latest roles and more
Graduate Internship Opportunities:
- Trainee Marketing
- Internship in the sales analysis and reporting department
- Industrial Mechanic
- Machine and System Operator
View All Jobs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Leaf Operations
- Customer Service Associate – Export Business
- Sales Representative – Columbia, SC
- Sales Representative – Charlottesville, VA
- Sales Representative – Parkersburg, WV
- Customs & Excise Tax Manager
- Sales Representative – Phoenix West, AZ