Find questions and answers about working at JTI – Japan Tobacco International.
JTI Recruitment Process
The jti process can take between 1 to 6 weeks.
- Upload your resume
- Selection process
- Video Interview – HR Manager. Hiring Manager. General Manager
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Job Offers
It is ideal to start preparing for a test as long in advance as possible. However, the hiring manager may often give short advance notice before the test.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
JTI – Japan Tobacco International 日本たばこ産業 is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer.
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Parent organization: Japan Tobacco
- Gryson NV. Gryson NV manufactures and sells rolling tobacco.
- JTI Pars PJSCo global tobacco company.
- Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd. is a tobacco company operating in Tanzania.
- JT International Korea Tobacco company.
- Kannenberg & Cia
- Duvanska Industrija Senta
- JTI Leaf Services
- JTI (UK) Finance Limited
- CJSC Donskoy Tabak
- Cigarros La Tabacalera Mexicana tobacco products and suppliers.
Explore our latest roles and more
Graduate Internship Opportunities:
- Trainee Marketing
- Internship in the sales analysis and reporting department
- Industrial Mechanic
- Machine and System Operator
View All Jobs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Leaf Operations
- Customer Service Associate – Export Business
- Sales Representative – Columbia, SC
- Sales Representative – Charlottesville, VA
- Sales Representative – Parkersburg, WV
- Customs & Excise Tax Manager
- Sales Representative – Phoenix West, AZ