The Interview and the recruitment process at Jabil involved in the job recruiting assessment and hiring process.
What are the steps in the hiring process?
How long does the hiring process take?
What is the most important step in the hiring process?
The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees.
- Searching for a Job
- Applying for Positions
- assessment test
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
What is the difference between assessment and interview?
What is an interview assessment form?
Assessment test you may take according your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
About the Company
Jabil is an American worldwide manufacturing services company that delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain, and product management services.
Headquarters: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Badger Technologies provides actionable data and analytics for retail operations through automation solutions
- Radius Product Development is a global product design innovation and development consulting firm.
- Kasalis provides leading global solutions for the active alignment, assembly, and test of optical devices.
- Taiwan Green Point Enterprises is a leading manufacturer of the casing for mobile phone handsets.
- Green Point Precision The Company manufacturing of plastics products.
- Sypro Optics is a glass, ceramics & concrete company.
- Green Point Technology
Search for a Position at Jabil
Internship Jabil offers rewarding career opportunities for new graduates. As a Jabil intern, you’ll experience what it is like to work for a global corporation, collaborating with colleagues worldwide.
- Assembler -A shift
- Inspector Packer – A shift
- Material Handler I – Stockroom
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Coating Technician I 1st shift
- Wave Technician – 3rd Shift
- Supplier Quality Inspector – 3rd Shift
- Kit Prep Assembler – 2nd Shift
- Automation Engineer
- Manufacturing Tech II – A shift
- Assembler I