Recruitment process – In order to understand perfectly the sort of people to employ, it is important to note the kind of job that is being advertised.
With great knowledge about the job, recruiters can come to a good understanding of the sort of recruit or employee needed.
The next step is the advert placement for the job. When applications begin to come in for the job, recruiters go through these applications and find the most suitable candidates.
These candidates are then invited to an interview. One interview style that is becoming popular in today’s world is problem-solving or case interview.
In this kind of interview, interviews use questioning to analyze the problem-solving abilities of potential employees.
With this sort of questions, candidates are not necessarily supposed to arrive at a correct answer. However, the way they think about the problem and approach towards solving it, are more important indicators.
After this stage, recruiters chose candidates who best suit their needs and they are given a job offer.
Employment Assessment Test At 7-Eleven
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired at 7-Eleven
- Creating a Profile and Applying to Jobs
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Find Your next job at 7-Eleven
Common Interview Questions
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a problem you solved in a creative way.
- Please describe an average day on this job.
- Is there a type of work environment you prefer?
- If you were hired, what ideas/talents could you contribute to the position or our company?
- How would you handle it if your boss was wrong?
- How would you fire someone?
- How would you describe yourself as a person?
- How would you describe the ideal candidate?
- How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
- How much supervision have you typically received in your previous job?
Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, United States
7 eleven number of stores; 67,000
7-eleven number of employees: 45,000