If you want to work at International Paper the leader’s company in its field, you should get ready for their screening tests.
- What kind of test is taken at International Paper?
- What type of questions are asked in the aptitude tests?
- How can I prepare for the aptitude test?
The Hiring Process
The pre-employment process includes such areas as pre-placement testing, interviews, health screen, drug screen, and background check.
The tests vary depending on the position you are being tested for
Our recommendation is to check with the HR manager which tests you need to pass
The following tests are usually used
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About The Company
The International Paper Company is an American pulp and paper company, the largest such company in the world.
Headquarters: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Cartonajes Union SL manufactures packaging materials.
- Temple-Inland was an American corrugated packaging and building products company.
- Hammermill Paper Company is an American paper manufacturer.
- CMCP-International Paper (Compagnie Marocaine des Cartons et des Papiers) is the largest integrated supplier of corrugated boxes.
- ZAO International Paper manufactures and distributes pulp from wood and other materials.
- Weldwood of Canada
- IP Cartones Y Corrugados
- The Longview, Portland, and Northern Railway is a historic railroad operation in the U.S.
- Instituto International Paper
- Central Lewmar
- Med Packaging SARL
- Production Supervisor
- Security Officer
- Site Manager
- Converting Supervisor
- Manufacturing Team Member-Machine Feeder
- Production Team Members – Start at $18 – Plus Sign-on Bonus
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Customer Service Team Manager in GCSC
- Journeyman Electrical Specialist – 3rd shift ($29.15/hr)
- Customer Service Representative
- Mechanical Packaging Service Technician
- HR Specialist
- Maintenance Manager
Find similar jobs: