Learn about the recruiting process at Walgreens, Find out how to pass interviews and assessment test.
- What should I expect in an assessment interview?
- How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
- What is the difference between assessment and interview?
- What is an interview assessment form?
Walgreens is your home for Pharmacy, Photo, and Health & Wellness products. Walgreens is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States.
Headquarters: Deerfield, Illinois, United States
Parent organization: Walgreens Boots Alliance
Number of locations: 9,360
- Duane Reade is a chain of pharmacies and convenience stores.
- drugstore.com was an internet retailer in health and beauty care products.
- Take Care Health Systems
- Walgreens Health Services
- 1901 Group IT service management company
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy, provides specialized care, therapies, and medications services.
- Option Care Enterprises Home health care services company
- Boots UK trading as Boots is a British health and beauty retailer and pharmacy chain in the United Kingdom and other countries and territories including Ireland, Italy, Norway, the Netherlands, and Thailand.
The interview process
Learn about how long it will take to make the hiring decision and how many stages are involved in the recruitment process.
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Pre Employment Assessment Test Preparation
Assessment test are designed to get an insight into your personal and professional background.
The assessment is basically an online test like job tasks, problem-solving, work history questionnaire, simulation scenarios, and work-style questionnaire.
You will need to practice the following assessment tests
Find jobs by store location Walgreens has over 9,500 stores in all 50 states
- Community Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Technician
- On-site/Work Site Pharmacist
- Resident Pharmacist
- Central Pharmacy Operations
- Specialty Pharmacy
- International Pharmacy
Most Common Job Interview Questions and Answers
Interview questions and answers you need to know
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- What is a typical day/week or month like for someone within this position?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What can you tell me about the position that isn’t listed in the job post?
- What do you know about the company?
- How do others describe you?
- What are some things you would like to avoid in a job? and Why?
- Tell me about your education.
- How would you describe yourself?