Learn about the Del Taco recruiting process. Find the important interview skills tips that will ensure that you pass your interview and assessments test easily.
Del Taco Restaurants is an American fast-food restaurant chain Founded: 1964, which specializes in American-style Mexican cuisine
Headquartered in Lake Forest, California. Wikipedia
Headquarters: Lake Forest, California, United States
Number of locations: 580
Parent organization: Del Taco Holdings
Steps in the interview process
During the hiring process, a human resources manager will use the following steps to determine the best possible fit for the job:
- Find your Job
- Upload your resume & cover letter
- Confirmation email
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test Preparation
As you can imagine, the process can vary greatly depending on the position you are looking to fill. Also depending on your location, some branches may include additional evaluations.
- What age does Del Taco hire? – Minimum Age to Work at Del Taco: 16 years old
- How much does Del Taco pay an hour? – Average Del Taco hourly pay ranges from approximately $9 per hour to $15.00 per hour
- Do you need a food handler’s card to work at Del Taco? – Food Handler card may also be required
Discover Your Career Path at Del Taco!
- Assist General Manager you will receive practice and management classroom training.
- Team Members Taco will provide you with additional Level 1 restaurant management training, online course.
- Shift Manager as a Shift Manager, you will receive Level 2 restaurant management training, online courses.
Learn more about our career opportunities and open job positions to find your fit
Become a Del Taco franchisee
Common Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- Can You Explain Why You Changed your Career Paths?
- Why do you want this job?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?