- What does Berkshire Hathaway actually do?
- What companies are owned by Berkshire Hathaway?
- Why Berkshire Hathaway stock is so expensive?
- Is Berkshire Hathaway a hedge fund?
Questions and Answers about Berkshire Hathaway, start preparing for Berkshire Hathaway’s hiring processes & pre-employment assessment tests.
If you want a job in Berkshire Hathaway, you will have to pass the hiring process first. Learn all about the steps involved in getting a job and the interview process.
Employment Assessment Test At Berkshire Hathaway
- What are the different types of assessment test?
- How do I prepare for an assessment test?
- How do you pass an online assessment test?
The best way to prepare for assessment tests is to practice them. The more you practice, the better you’ll get and the higher results you’ll achieve.
Preparing beforehand increases your chances of success by about 70%.
You will need to practice the following tests:
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
Accounting/Finance, Actuarial Administrative/Clerical, Claims, Human Resources, Internships, IT, Legal , Managed Care, Marketing
Common Interview Questions
This is perhaps the most important part of the job application process.
The on-site interview is to basically to test your compatibility with your values.
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- What is a typical day/week or month like for someone within this position?
- What do you know about the company?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- What can you tell me about the position that isn’t listed in the job post?
- What are some things you would like to avoid in a job? and Why?
- Tell me about your education.
- How would you describe yourself?
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- How do others describe you?
- Do you take work home with you?
- Do you consider yourself to be thoughtful, analytical?
- What were some of the things about your last job that you found most difficult for you?
- GEICO The Government Employees Insurance Company is an American auto insurance company.
- Jordan’s Furniture Furniture retail company.
- Dairy Queen is an American multinational chain of soft-serve ice cream and fast-food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen.
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy is a holding company that is 90% owned by Berkshire Hathaway.
- Duracell is an American manufacturing company owned by Berkshire Hathaway that produces batteries and smart power systems.
- See’s Candies is an American manufacturer and distributor of candy, particularly chocolates.
- Fruit of the Loom is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly underwear and sports equipment.
- Berkshire Hathaway Automotive is one of the largest dealership groups in America.
- The BNSF Railway Company is the largest freight railroad network in North America. One of seven North American Class I railroads.
- NetJets is an American company that sells part ownership or shares of private business jets.
- Benjamin Moore also known as Benjamin Moore Paints or simply Benjamin Moore, is an American company that produces paint.
- The Lubrizol Corporation is a provider of specialty chemicals for the transportation, industrial, and consumer markets. These products include additives for engine oils and other transportation-related fluidsץ
- Clayton Homes is the largest builder of manufactured housing and modular homes in the US.
- Oriental Trading Company is a direct merchant of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, toys and novelties, and school supplies.