What are the steps in the Hilton recruitment process that will help you get through the job interview easily?
- How do I pass the SHL assessment test?
- How do I pass my assessment?
- What kind of questions are on an aptitude test?
- What is an example of an assessment test?
- Is the SHL test difficult?
- Can you fail the SHL test?
When applying for a job at Hilton or one of its Subsidiaries, you will go through the next step.
- Online Application
- Psychometric Tests
- Assessment Centre
Hilton Worldwide uses, depending on the specific job profile, one or more of the following uses mainly the online SHL assessments and psychometric tests
- Numerical Reasoning Tests
- Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Personality Test
- Group Exercise
Common Interview Questions and Answers:
- Why do you want to work for Hilton Hotels?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations? …
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- What can you tell us about Hilton Hotels?
- Why do you believe customer service is so important?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Can You Explain Why You Changed Career Paths?
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a global brand of full-service hotels and resorts and the flagship brand of American multinational hospitality company Hilton.
Headquarters: McLean, Virginia, United States
- DoubleTree by Hilton is an American hotel chain.
- Homewood Suites is an American chain of all-suite residential-style hotels.
- Embassy Suites is a chain of upper upscale all-suite.
- Home2 Suites is an American all-suite extended-stay hotel featuring contemporary accommodations and customizable guest room design. It competes with TownePlace Suites by Marriott and InterContinental Hotels Group’s Candlewood Suites.
- The Hotel Waldorf-Astoria
- Morning Light
- Denizen Hotels is a former proposed brand within the Hilton Family of hotels.
Career Paths At Hilton
Find the right career for you!
- Groups, Conferences, and Events Director
- Cluster Finance Manager
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Housekeeping – Order Taker
- Executive Pastry Chef
- Shift Engineer
- Lebanese Restaurant Chef
- Executive Chef
- Human Resources Officer
- Commercial Director
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Office Agent
- Security Officer
- Telephone Operator