Questions and answers about Gillette Hiring Process and Pre-Hire Assessments.
- What kind of questions are on an assessment test?
- How do you pass a situational Judgement test?
- How long is Gillette’s online assessment?
Understand these steps and you’ll be part of Gillette family.
- Assessment – online assessment
- Interviews – behavioral-based and situational interviews.
The position to which you apply will determine the assessment that you must take.
- P&G Interactive Assessment – AON
- Deductive and logical Thinking test
- Memory Test
- SJT Test
- Personality Test
About the Company
Gillette is an American brand of safety razors and other personal care products including shaving supplies.
Owner: Procter & Gamble
- Internship Opportunities Gillette offers a range of sought-after internships, traineeships, apprenticeships, and co-ops for those interested in business management, marketing, finance, IT, science, engineering, and more.
- Recent Grad/Entry Level Opportunities Gillette have roles within brand management, sales, finance and accounting, engineering, information technology, supply chain logistics, and business administration.
- Senior Data Scientist
- Administrative – Successway Co-op Program
- PhD Data Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Field Service Technician
- Human Safety Support Hair/beauty Scientist – PhD
- Data Engineer – Bs/ms
- Plant Technician – Manufacturing
- Production Technician Chemist
Common Behavioral Interview Questions
- What are the key challenges or problems in this position?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- Tell me why you want to work here.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
- Talk about a difficult problem you’ve had to solve how did you solve it?
- Is there a type of work environment you prefer?
- Tell me about a time when you had to fight for an idea at work.
- How would you describe the ideal candidate?
- Tell me about a problem you solved in a creative way.
- Tell me about a major setback you’ve had how did you deal with it?