Get some insight into the General Dynamics job process interview Aptitude test and the steps involved, from screening to final interviews and job offers.
The hiring process is the process of reviewing applications, selecting the right candidates for the next step.
The General Dynamics interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. Every company wants to reduce the time it takes to hire new talent.
- Application – create Your Profile
- Find your Job
- Selection process
- HR Interview
- Pre-employment Assessments
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as an additional tool for employee selection.
Assessment test you may take according your position
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances
About the Company
General Dynamics Corporation is an American aerospace and defense corporation.
Headquarters: Reston, Virginia, United States
Parent organization: General Dynamics Mission Systems
- CSRA provided information technology services to U.S. government clients in national security, civil government, and health care and public health. Its largest market, national security, included the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, and intelligence agencies.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems is a business unit of American defense and aerospace company General Dynamics.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation is an American aircraft company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics. Gulfstream designs develop, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
- General Dynamics Electric Boat is a subsidiary of General Dynamics Corporation.
- National Steel and Shipbuilding Company, commonly referred to as NASSCO, is an American shipbuilding company.
- Bath Iron Works is a major United States shipyard located on the Kennebec River in Bath, Maine.
- Jet Aviation is a Basel-based business aviation services company. One of the industry’s largest, it was founded in Switzerland.
- Santa Bárbara Sistemas is a Spanish defense contractor based in Madrid.
- St. Marks Powder is a subsidiary of General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems manufacturing ball propellant in Crawfordville, Florida.
- Force Protection was a manufacturer of ballistic- and blast-protected vehicles from the United States.
- Vangent is a provider of healthcare information technology and business systems to federal agencies.
- Applied Physical Sciences Corporation (APS) is a development company specializing in innovative technology.
- Janteq Corp
- ARMA Global is a trusted resource of the U.S. Government for experienced professional services
- Vertex Antennentechnik is a worldwide supplier for Ground Stations, Precision Antenna Systems, and Radio Telescopes.
- Mediaware International The Electric Launch Company, later renamed Elco Motor Yachts, is a United States boat building and electric motor company.
- Page Europa SRL ia a global capacity in supplying IT, telecommunications, control, and security solutions.
Careers at General Dynamics
Internships General Dynamics offer internships across a number of disciplines including engineering, manufacturing, computer science, information technology, finance, human resources, and more.
Veterans and Transitioning Military General Dynamics recognize the knowledge and skills gained during your military experience are invaluable to the success of a team.
- Service Transition Lead
- Maintenance Trades Helper
- Mission Assurance Risk Analyst
- mission systems
- Deputy Program Manager
- Targeting Officer
- Warehouse Tech II
- Implementation Project Engineer
- Instructional Developer
- F-35 Business Process
- Secondary Firearms Instructor
- Release Train Engineer
- software engineer
Common Interview Questions
While every company is unique, there are some processes and questions that are repeated in every job interview.
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Describe your dream job
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What’s Your Current Salary?