Knowing what to expect from the FDM Group application process will help you succeed and pass the assessment and assessment centre successfully. Explore more about the application tips and the recruitment process.
Here, we will outline the company’s application process for you to have a better understanding as to what to expect.
- Apply online
- Telephone interview
- Video interview
- Online tests
- Final stage interview
You need to practice smartly, define which tests you’ll need to improve what is your weak points so that you can focus on them, and improve your chance.
- Numerical Sequences Test
- Verbal Reasoning Test
- Set Notation / Venn Diagrams Test
- Aptitude Test
The Interview Process
In order to be ready for an interview at FDM you need to strengthen your skill especially in strength-based interviews
Examples of strengths-based questions:
- Do you most like starting tasks or finishing them?
- What achievements have you have made?
- What subjects did you enjoy most whilst at University?
- What would other people who know you say you were good at doing?
- What makes you feel excited OR useful OR satisfied?
- What would your closest friend say are your greatest strengths?
About The company
FDM Group is an international professional services company headquartered in London, the United Kingdom with offices in Leeds, Glasgow, Brighton, New York City, Toronto, Reston, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and China.
Parent organization: FDM Group Limited
Internships at FDM you will Learn industry-relevant skills working on projects that impact the business.
Graduate Programme the Programme offers you the opportunity to launch your successful career in tech.
- Account Manager (International Finance)
- Finance Graduate Programme
- Recruitment and Attraction Team Lead
- Account Manager
- Junior Recruiter
- Digital Marketing Manager