Learn more about the various steps of the hiring process at Enbridge
- How do I get a job at Enbridge?
- What are the most common interview questions?
- How long does it take to get hired at Enbridge?
- How do I practice for an assessment test?
- How do you answer assessment tests?
The length of the selection process varies depending on the position type
- Apply for a job
- Pre-screening recorded video interviews
- Interview – in person, over video, or through a phone call
About The Company
Enbridge Inc. is a multinational pipeline company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. It focuses on the transportation of crude oil and natural gas,
Headquarters: Calgary, Canada
- Union Gas was a major Canadian natural gas company based in Ontario.
- Westcoast Energy
- Enbridge Gas delivering natural gas safely and reliably to more than two million homes.
- Vector Pipeline L.P. is a 348-mile-long natural gas pipeline that transports approximately 1 billion cubic feet per day of natural gas from Joliet, Illinois, in the Chicago area.
- Tidal Energy Marketing
- Spectra Energy Partners is one of the largest MLPs in the United States.
- Valley Crossing Pipeline
- Express Pipeline operates oil and Gas Pipeline.
- IPL Enterprises (Colombia)
- Enbridge Solutions
Careers at Enbridge
Enbridge Student – students can gain valuable experience that will help initiate their careers in a diverse, respectful, and inclusive workplace.
Search for Jobs:
- Sr Analyst Construction Project Management
- Pipeline Technician II
- Electrical Technician
- Team Lead Scheduling Optimization
- Engineer Sr
- Supervisor Engineering – Gas Facilities
- Control Systems Technologist / Engineer
- Measurement Technician I
- Sr Engineer – Asset Integrity Projects
- Engineer in Training (EIT) II
- Wind Turbine Technician III
We have an Bundle pack which will allows you to study for as many test you need.
|SHL||IBM Kenexa||cut-e||Cubiks||Thomas International|
|Berke||Talent-Q||PI-LI (PLI)||Korn Ferry||Aon G.A.T.A.|