What You Need to Know About the DXC Technology Aptitude Test.
- How many rounds of interviews are there in DXC technology?
- How do I prepare for a DXC interview?
- Is the DXC exam easy?
- How do you introduce yourself in an interview?
- DXC Technology Interview Questions
The company uses a number of processes to find the right candidates for the job and the corporate culture.
- Apply for a specific job that matches your profile
- Selection Process
- Aptitude Test
- HR Interview/Technical Interview
Almost every company uses tests such as aptitude tests and personality tests as an additional tool for employee selection.
Assessment test you may take according to your position.
- Basic Math
- Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
About The Company
DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides business-to-business information technology services.
Headquarters: Tysons, Virginia, United States
- Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm.
- Argodesign is a product design consultancy, a growth partner to entrepreneurs, and an incubator of new experiences.
- Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator, owned by DXC Technology.
- CSC Australia Pty.
- CSC Computer Sciences
- UXC is an Australian company owned by DXC Technology, which operates in the IT services industry with over 3,000 employees in the private and public sectors across Australasia.
- Fruition Partners
- CSC Logic
- Leading Edge Forum helps clients challenge conventional assumptions with original, future-focused thinking.
- Symtavision GmbH provider of automotive software tools and consulting services.
Graduate – Start your career in the DXC Graduate Program with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Search for Jobs
- Associate Professional Service Delivery Coordinator
- Senior Automation Testing Engineer
- Senior Manager Procurement
- Student Assistant
- Project Manager
- Technology Consultant I
- Senior Professional Software Engineer
- Customer Solutions Rep I
- Application Support
- Technical Strategy Consultant
- Junior Data Engineer
- HR & Payroll Administration
- Graduate Cloud Engineer