If you are seeking a job Dollar General, you will want to know all about the Interview process first.
Get all the information you want here. To be considered for a position at Dollar General, you must submit your resume/C.V.
Dollar General will contact the most qualified candidates and we will invite you to an interview. Your interview may be a phone interview, internet, or in person.
If you’re successful in being short-listed, you’ll be invited to attend an assessment
Hiring process at Dollar General
- Searching for a Job
- Applying for Positions
- assessment test
- Hiring Manager Interviews
- Job Offers
- Start your first day
Employment Assessment Test At Dollar General
Depending on the position you may be required to conduct up to multiple tests.
Resume expert review
You compete with many candidates and it is important that someone go through your resume to increase your chances of getting hired
Retail Jobs, Distribution Center Jobs, Fleet Jobs, Corporate Jobs
Headquarters: Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States
Subsidiaries: DOLGENCORP INC
Dollar general number of employees: 135,000
Number of locations: 15,472
Common Interview Questions
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- What motivates you?
- What might make you leave this job?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What made you apply for this position?
- What kind of things do you feel most confident in doing?