Here are some of the most common Cover Letter for an Internship, along with the best way to answer them:
- How do I write a cover letter for an internship?
- Do you need a cover letter for an internship?
- How do I write a cover letter for a student?
- How do I write a cover letter with no experience?
- How do you begin a cover letter?
- How do you write a perfect cover letter?
- How do I write a CV for an internship?
- How do you send an email to an internship?
- What is an internship letter?
- What should not be included in a cover letter?
- Do recruiters read cover letters?
- Are cover letters necessary in 2020?
Cover Letter for an Internship Sample
Pebble Street, Rock city, Boulder state, 1234
Dec 31, 2020.
Recruitment Manager, Human Resources
Branch Street, Wooden city, Forest state, 4321
Dear Mr. Kidding,
I am writing to apply for the internship position for www.next-interview.com, as advertised on your website’s careers page. I have read your requirements thoroughly and I believe that my academic accomplishments meet all of these requirements.
I am currently studying Marketing at Funky University. My grades are great, and I am taking part in extracurricular activities. The subjects I study include:
– Subject A
– Subject B
When I saw the job opening, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to offer you my skills. I’ve included my resume, so you can learn more about me, my education and my experience.
Please feel free to email me or call my cell phone at 111-111-111. If I don’t hear from you, I will call you on Wednesday at 13:00, to discuss my application. Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.