Interviewing is an important step in the employee selection process. the interview enables the employer to determine if the candidate will be selected for the position.
- What are the top 10 interview questions?
- How do you introduce yourself in an interview?
- How do you solve tricky questions?
- What is your weakness best answer?
- What you Cannot ask in an interview?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Which is the hardest question?
Here are some of the most common interview questions
- Can You Explain Why You Changed your Career Paths?
- Describe your dream job
- Do you consider yourself to be thoughtful, analytical?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- How do others describe you?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How Do You Like to Be Managed?
- Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake.
- Do you take work home with you?
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- How much do you expect to get paid?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You?
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.
- Tell Me About a Time You Failed.
- What can you tell me about the position that isn’t listed in the job post?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make.
- Tell me about your education.
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- What are some things you would like to avoid in a job? and Why?
- What Are You Looking for in a New Position?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What Are Your Salary Requirements?
- What kind of problems have people recently called on you to solve?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment in your last job?
- What do you know about the company?
- What Do You Like Least About Your Job?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- What Do You Think We Could Do Better or Differently?
- What is a typical day/week or month like for someone within this position?
- What is the single largest problem facing your team today?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with and why?
- What kind of things do you feel most confident in doing?
- What made you apply for this position?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What Makes You Unique?
- What might make you leave this job?
- What Motivates You?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What Should I Know That’s Not on Your Resume?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- What Type of Work Environment Do You Prefer?
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- What were some of the things about the last job that you found most difficult for you?
- What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
- What’s Your Dream Job?
- What’s Your Management Style?
- Where Do You See Yourself in 2 Years?
- Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- Why Was There a Gap in Your Employment?
- Why Were You Fired?
Leadership Interview Questions
- How do you monitor the performance of the people that you have to lead?
- What can you do to motivate a team?
- Can you tell me about a time when you solved a problem?
- Are you able to collaborate with other managers and accept new ideas?
Common selection process
Most common steps in the hiring process and interview by company
|Occidental Petroleum||PG&E||3M||Costco Wholesale|
|Omnicom Group||Philip Morris||AbbVie||Cummins|
|Oracle||Phillips 66||ADP||CVS Health|
|Paccar||PNC Financial Services||AECOM||Danaher|
|PayPal Holdings||Procter & Gamble||AIG||Dell Technologies|
|PBF Energy||Prudential Financial||Albertsons||Delta Air Lines|
|PepsiCo||Publix Super Markets||Alcoa||DISH Network|
|Altria Group||Qurate Retail||Alphabet||Dollar Tree|
|American Airlines Group||Ross Stores||Wells Fargo||DTE Energy|
|American Express||Sherwin-Williams||Western Digital||Duke Energy|
|Anadarko Petroleum||Starbucks||XPO Logistics||Emerson Electric|
|Anthem||State Farm Insurance||Cigna||Energy Transfer|
|Apple||Stryker||Cisco Systems||EOG Resources|
|Applied Materials||Supervalu||Citigroup||Estee Lauder|
|Archer Daniels Midland||Synnex||Colgate-Palmolive||Exxon Mobil|
|AT&T||Target||United Parcel Service||FedEx|
|AutoNation||Tech Data||United States Steel||Fluor|
|Avnet||Tenet Healthcare||United Technologies||Ford Motor|
|Bank of America||Tesla||UnitedHealth Group||Freeport-McMoRan|
|Bank of New York||Texas Instruments||Valero Energy||Gap|
|Berkshire Hathaway||Textron||Verizon Communications||General Electric|
|Best Buy||TIAA||Visa||General Mills|
|CHS||Twenty-First Century Fox||Walt Disney||Gilead Sciences|
|Booking Holdings||Tyson Foods||Waste Management||Goldman Sachs Group|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb||U.S. Bancorp||Caterpillar||Goodyear Tire & Rubber|
|Capital One Financial||CarMax||CBS||Centene|
Interview and Assessment Training
Everything You Need to Know about Assessments tet
- What is an assessment for a job interview?
- How do you prepare for an assessment interview?
- What is assessment round in interview?
The assessment interview is very similar to a regular job interview but Focuses on your personality and your cognitive ability.
Prepare yourself and practice before you start your interview.
Start practice today and improve your hiring chances